Minggu, 09 Desember 2012

I just wanna say "I miss you"

Dad, how are you?

What are you doing there? 
Are you okay? 
Whether prayer that I always give to Allah reach to you? I hope so
I miss you dad

I was bored in the world, I want to be one of nature with you
I was tired of learning all the time
I was tired of seeing the friend of a friend who still have fathers
I was bored to a hospital check-up
I was tired of taking medication every day 

Yes dad, I'm sick. Always sick. Laryngitis diseases and skin diseases always landed on my body each month
I'm tired of taking medication continues, using ointment, meat eating animal reptiles, put oil into my body and it was very unpleasant smell, etc.
 
Daddy how are you there? 

There seemed nice, right?
I want right up to heaven
I want to see you, play with, hug you

I miss you.........
I miss you......... 
Really really miss

0 komentar: